Saturday 23 April 2011

April 22nd 2011, Fareham, Hampshire. 3 UFOs and a chinese lantern?

This makes my eyes go funny when Im trying to watch it. And im still trying to work out if its 3 objects or possibly more. The camera is too erratic and the roof keeps getting in the way, sorry about that!



Recorded at 23:11 last night. At first I was sitting in my garden facing west with my back to the house when I spotted the 2 ufos flying over my head and over the house in an East-South-East direction. These were invisible to the naked eye and I was viewing them on the laptop screen which was connected to the Yukon Ranger night vision monocular. I only saw them for a second at the start of the clip before they disappeared past the roof.

The camera then goes bad as I got out of my chair and walked further down the garden and turned around to face the house then try and find the objects in the sky again. When the 2 objects do come into view again I didnt even notice them as my eyes were still readjusting. Id spent the last 2 hours looking at the computer screen in the dark and only now was trying to look through the viewfinder in the night vision goggles. So they went past and I was having trouble telling if objects were moving or if it was just my eyes.

Then the 3rd object came into view and I tracked that until it disappeared. At this point I stopped recording and sat down again, facing west, away from the house again and noticed a bright orange light straight ahead appearing to descend slowly. This looked like a chinese lantern but I hit record again anyway and recorded it descending behind the houses in front. The first objects I couldnt see with the naked eye so dont think they were lanterns...