Friday 29 July 2011

Sky watch, 27/07/11, Fareham

1st pulsing obect 27/07/11 23:55

Recorded at 23:55, heading North West. My wife said she saw a green light flash in the sky just before I saw this with the night vision. Could have been the same object? Neither of us could find this object with the naked eye but only through the night vision. Another object was filmed 15 minutes later, uploaded separately.



2nd pulsing obect 27/07/11 00:10

For the first minute or 2 I tracked this object in the sky while not recording as it wasnt flashing or pulsing just remaining contant brightness just like a satellite. It was when it started pulsing that I hit record. Interesting bright flash 1 minute in. This was also heading North West like the object filmed 15 minutes before.

Unfortunately my laptop battery just after this and after switching to mains power, the usb video capture device stopped working! Also I couldnt find this object with the naked eye only through the night vision while monitoring it on the laptop screen. It could have been visible but I didnt see it.